Product Title: Battery Operated Heated Thermal Clothing
Color: Green and Black
Pattern: Work Heated Jacket
Type: Heated Clothes
Battery Include: Yes
Heat Settings: Preheat, Low, Medium, High
Voltage: 12V as Buyer Require
Sample Time: 7-10days
Remark: OEM, ODM, Customization Available
Transport Package: One PCS in One Polybag
Specification: Polyester, Nylon, TPU (Windproof, Water resistant), Cotton
The heated jacket is ready for dominating all occasions. As a hoodless version of our brand, it features our advanced heated technology, delivering added warmth from everyday life to epic adventure. It helps maintain body temperature in the coldest days of winter, while not having to sacrifice activity or comfort.
Carbon fiber heating technology
3 core warming zones - right chest, left chest, and mid bac
3 temperature settings
High : 4 hours
Mid : 10 hours
low : 18 hours
11.1v 5000 mAh Lithium-polymer battery
(1) men's heated jacket
(1) 11v Li-polymer battery
(1) CE charger
The Carbon Fiber Heating Pad (also called Carbon Fiber Heating Element) is the most important component of Heated Clothes. It consists of the electric heating sheet, the switch, the wire.
Our carbon fiber heating pad is made with carbon fiber, not metal wire. It is waterproof and safe to dress, rub, fold or wash. The switch with LED controller has four heating modes (Preheat, High, Mid and Low) for heat setting. The wire is specially designed and manufactured to fit the heating clothing requirements. The 12V DC power is lithium battery with high quality and high performance. All of them are integrated seamless to form the electric heating system for heated workwear. The following are the specifications of carbon fiber heating pad .
Inspection Process for Carbon Fiber Heating Pad
All our Carbon Fiber Heating Pad for heated clothing should be inspected with strict processes to assure the quality before integrating into the heated clothes. The followed are the standard inspection processes.
1. Prepare the DC power supply and adjust the voltage to direct 12V.
2. Connect the heating sheet correctly with the power then turn on the switch.
3. Electric Current Testing. Open the electric heated sheet to see if the current meets the requirements of the above table. If it is out of range, the electric heating sheet should be rejected. The current value of the test will consistent with the tolerance of ±0.02A.
4. Washable Testing. Put the entire electric heating sheet into the water after immersed. Rub the sheet to simulate the effect of water washing at the same time. The sample is randomly selected for 5%.
5. Temperature protection Testing. Wrap up the electric heat sheet and monitor the temperature with the infrared thermostat. The current will be cut off (value 0) when the temperature reached 50ºC (+/- 5 ºC), and the current will be automatically connected when cooling, random sampling is 10%. The function will help avoiding fire if the user forgets to close the power.
6. All finished heated clothing products require 100% inspection.