Product Title: Thermal Heated Jackets
Polyester, Nylon, TPU (Windproof, Water resistant), Cotton,
M,L, XL, 2XL,3XL,4XL
2 Front chests and upper back
7.4v 5000mah Lithium-polymer battery
40-60 °C (104 -140 °F )
Hi, Medium, Low 3 Setting
About 6-8 hours
Thermal heated jackets can be use in outdoor sports, job site conditions, hunting, skiing, medical area, daily life.
Advantages of Thermal heated jackets:
10 years’ market experience on heated clothing field.
Full market tested heated apparel products offering to customers.
Flexible supply solution on order amount/price/shipping to customers.
Quick reaction on improving heated clothing products.
Excellent after sales services with in time follow up and quick replacements from oversea warehouse.
How to make the thermal heated jackets
All our Carbon Fiber Heating Pad for heated clothing should be inspected with strict processes to assure the quality before integrating into the heated clothes. The followed are the standard inspection processes.
1. Prepare the DC power supply and adjust the voltage to direct 12V.
2. Connect the heating sheet correctly with the power then turn on the switch.
3. Electric Current Testing. Open the electric heated sheet to see if the current meets the requirements of the above table. If it is out of range, the electric heating sheet should be rejected. The current value of the test will consistent with the tolerance of ±0.02A.
4. Washable Testing. Put the entire electric heating sheet into the water after immersed. Rub the sheet to simulate the effect of water washing at the same time. The sample is randomly selected for 5%.
5. Temperature protection Testing. Wrap up the electric heat sheet and monitor the temperature with the infrared thermostat. The current will be cut off (value 0) when the temperature reached 50℃ (+/- 5 ℃), and the current will be automatically connected when cooling, random sampling is 10%. The function will help avoiding fire if the user forgets to close the power.
6. All finished heated clothing products require 100% inspection.
More photoes of thermal heated jackets: