WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
· Fully charge Lithium-Polymer batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
· Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries fully charged when not in use.
· CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Polymer batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
· Avoid regularly running Lithium-Polymer batteries completely dead.
· The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
· Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
· Store Lithium-Polymer batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
· Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.