1. Before using the electric blanket, read the instruction manual carefully and follow the instructions strictly.
2. The power supply voltage and frequency to be used must be consistent with the rated voltage and frequency on the electric blanket.
3. Electric blankets should be strictly prohibited for folding. In the process of using electric blankets, it should be checked frequently whether the electric blankets have piled up and pleated, and if so, wrinkles should be leveled before use.
4. Electric blankets should not be used in conjunction with other heat sources.
5. If preheated electric blankets are used, electricity should be absolutely forbidden for the entire night. When the user goes to bed, he should turn off the power.
6. Do not use electric blankets for infants and those who cannot take care of themselves. They must be accompanied by someone.
7. Do not put sharp objects on the electric blanket, and do not put the electric blanket on the protruding metal or other pointed hard objects.